Fleece covers Kinder Hop Grey
- Waterproof softshell cover for ergonomic carriers and slings.
Waterproof softshell cover for ergonomic carriers and slings.
The cover protects the carried child from wind, rain and cold.
Thanks to the possibility of width and height adjustment, it is suitable for ages 0-4 years.
Kinder Hop cover is made of high quality softshell fabric having a waterproof membrane on the outside and a soft fleece layer on the inside. This makes it warm but flexible and breathable, friendly to the child's body.
Cover for carriers and slings
The wide scope of adjustment allows fitting the cover to any type of sling or carrier.
The covers are adjustable in width around the neck and in height along the entire length, which makes them suitable for little and older children. The cover can be easily put on and attached to the carrier with snaps located in the upper and side parts.
The softshell fabric is soft, fleecy, warm and breathable. It protects against wind and comfortably wraps the body with an inner fleece layer. In our membrane version it is also waterproof, but allows water vapor to be wicked away. The softshell fabric is compliant with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The cover includes:
- adjustable hood, protecting the baby's head
- large pocket to keep the parent's hands warm
- additional zippered pocket that can fit gloves, keys or wallet.
Dimensions of covers
67 cm width x 63 cm height (93 total height with a hood)
Large pocket - height 30 cm x 28 cm width
Why you should buy a Kinder Hop Cover:
- the cover protects the child from wind, cold and also - thanks to the waterproof membrane - from rain;
- it is one-size-fits-all and can easily be used with any baby carrier or sling;
- easy adjustment system allows the cover to fit a child from several months to 4 years;
- equipped with a capacious pocket for parents' hands and an additional zipped pocket for gloves, keys or wallet;
- comfortable and soft, adjustable hood and collar designed for the youngest protect the child's head and neck;
- unique design and subtle colors will help you match the cover to any style and outfit.
Instructions: put the cover on your baby's back, fasten it with the Velcro fastener on the shoulder straps of the carrier or on the “shoulders” of the sling, and additionally on the sides - for even better wrapping of your baby. The width and height of the cover, as well as the hood, are adjusted by elastic bands with stoppers, sewn in the edges of the cover.